Thursday, December 01, 2005

Time is of the essence, and I don't have much time to write, but will try to keep up a nice timeline. Holland is almost seven months old, and I'm still in a bit of a fog. Kathryne is busy with high school and homework and her life. Neither Doug nor I are getting much sleep yet. I say yet, as I haven't lost hope that one day Holland will decide to sleep for eight hours in a row. Ha ha.
I've been able to do a few things for myself, such as jewelry making, organizing all my craft junk, and organizing our recent craft showcase (which was a great success). Haven't been able to do much reading, except a bit of Martha Stewart here and there. I'm missing my bible study on Thursdays at church too, we are on a break. I'm looking forward to January, WBS will start again, and it will be Kathryne's 15th birthday. Yay! You know how I love parties.
Although, coming up on December 10th is Holland's baby dedication at church.
Oh! Gotta go, the little one has decided to NOT sleep tonight. It's way past her usual bed time. Next time!

No comments: